27/08/2009

Suspicious Minds

We're caught in a trap/ I can't walk out/ Because I love you too much baby
Why can't you see/ What you're doing to me/ When you don't believe a word I say
We can't go on together/ With suspicious minds/ And we can't build our dreams/ On suspicious minds
So, if an old friend I know/ Drops by to say hello/ Would I still see suspicion in your eyes
Here we go again/ Asking where I've been/ You can't see these tears are realI'm crying (these crying)
We can't go on together/ With suspicious minds/ And we can't build our dreams/ On suspicious minds
Oh, let our love survive/ Or dry the tears from your eyes/ Let's don't let a good thing die
When honey, you know/ I've never lied to you...
Mark James

2 comentários:

Cosmunicando disse...

parece que tô ouvindo a música... o topete, The Pelvis :)

Ston disse...

O cara era massa demais, ou melhor, é. Sabemos que ele nunca morrerá...
Pélvicos acenos!