06/12/2007

Friday I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue/ Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about youit's/ Friday I'm in love
Monday you can fall apart/ Tuesday Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even startit's/ Friday I'm in love
Saturday waitand/ Sunday always comes too latebut/ Friday never hesitateI don't care if Monday's black/ Tuesday Wednesday heart attack/ Thursday never looking backit's
Friday I'm in love/ Monday you can hold your head/ Tuesday Wednesday stay in bed
Oh Thursday watch the walls insteadit's/ Friday I'm in love Saturday waitand
Sunday always comes too late/ But Friday never hesitate...
Dressed up to the eyes/ It's a wonderful surprise/ To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown/ And just smiling at the sound / And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round/ Always take a big bite / It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you in the middle of the night/ You can never get enough/ Enough of this stuff
It's Friday/ I'm in love


The cure

Nenhum comentário: